We, KATAOKA CORPORATION always are working under our mission statement
It is “We earnestly manufacture reliable products, and devote ourselves to the betterment of society. in addition, we will make continuous efforts to develop our business and attain prosperity for our company, our stockholders, and our employees”.
Since 1968 the year of established we have been developing, manufacturing and selling many kinds of machines – devices in various industrial fields utilizing mainly our Laser Technology.
In addition, Kataoka aims to “Coexistence with the Earth” and “Human and Environmentally Friendly Society”. And we have realized environmentally friendly products.
We develop, manufacture and sell environmentally friendly products, following below as examples.
- Laser devices to save the energy by a new laser processing system with high efficiency and LD excitation
- Secondary battery inspection device which utilizes regenerative power supply system by reusing discharge energy
- Touch panel manufacturing equipment of completely dry processing instead of wet processing using conventional chemicals
Kataoka Corporation President: Koji Kataoka
We, KATAOKA CORPORATION earnestly manufacture reliable products, and devote ourselves to the betterment of society. in addition,
we will make continuous efforts to develop our business and attain prosperity for our company, our stockholders, and our employees.
- Create an upbeat working atmosphere based on mutual trust among our employees.
- Strictly maintain deadlines and strive to improve the quality of our products.
- Maintain a pioneering spirit in our efforts toward research and self-development.
- Conduct proper planning and execution, while maintaining a sense of humility regarding any shortcomings that may arise.
- Maintain good health, and demonstrate vitality and enthusiasm.
- Conduct all operations with the unwavering goal of customer satisfaction.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of quality in every process.
- Put priority on addressing any complaint made by a customer.
- Continually improve operations by repeating the PDCA cycle.
- Promote in-house standardization, and adopt a management system employing fact-based data.
- Strictly abide by all rules and regulations without falter.